Mark Your Calendar – Upcoming Free Webinars
FREE JOB SEEKER TRAINING WEBINARS – JOIN Patrice Career Help
Effectively Follow Up
October 2nd @ 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)
Have you ever wondered if you are following up too much, not enough or if you might even be accused of stalking? During this program we’re going to address questions that are frustrating many of you including:
- How soon do you follow up after sending a resume?
- What exactly do you say to get a response?
- How do you get your resume to the top of a stack?
- Who do you call, when you don’t have a name?
- How many times do you follow up if your search drags on?
Create a Winning Resume
October 8th @ 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)
This webinar will help you learn why a job search is so hard today and what you can do about it. Led by a professional resume writer, you will learn how to accelerate your job search online and offline.
Cover and Thank You Letters
October 15th @ 3:00 pm EST (12:00 pm PST, 1:00 pm MST, 2:00 pm CST)
What type of cover letter is most effective? Do you email a thank you, send a card or type a formal thank you letter? These are just a couple of questions we will answer during this Webinar. Topics will include:
- The pros and cons of cover letters
- Cover letters that get the best results
- When, How and Why to say Thank you
- How long is too long for either a cover letter or thank you?
We will also share some samples of cover letters and thank you notes.