Why people LOVE working for this company!
- Expanding locations
- Great career growth opportunity
- Very supportive employee culture - collaborative
- Complete benefit package
- Impeccable reputation
- Highly regarded brand
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- Assists Executive Chef with the accurate and up-to-date planning of restaurant staffing needs. Assists in staff scheduling and ensures that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts, when needed.
- Assists Executive Chef in conducting interviews and recommends candidates for employment. Conducts new hire orientation and oversees the training of new employees.
- Assists Executive Chef by setting an example in providing a hands-on style of management in all areas of kitchen operations.
- In coordination with the Training Manager, provides training to all personnel related to Davio’s culture, standards, processes and policies, including leading food classes with new employees
- Prepares and leads 2 daily meetings with Kitchen staff before each meal period.
- 50% paid medical, vision, dental package
- Paid vacation: 2-weeks beginning year 1 (1 week after 6 months; 2nd week after another 6 months) / 3 weeks beginning year 5
- Basic life insurance
15 Tips to get a job FAST
- MINIMUM OF 3-years directly related experience in Fine Dining, scratch kitchen, including personnel management and operation operational experience
- 2-Year Associates degree in Culinary Arts (or practical experience and education / training)
- Hands-on, working chef approach to manage daily kitchen operation including hiring, planning for restaurant staffing needs, training, staff motivation and performance evaluation
- Working knowledge in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Experience in restaurant point-of-service (POS) systems (e.g., MICROS), preferred.
- Active participation in menu design, recipe and food prep development,
- Responsible for estimating food needs, ordering and delivery of fresh food & supplies, and maintaining positive relationships with vendors, suppliers & maintenance personnel
- Must be fluent in English to comprehend and clearly communicate, both written & verbally
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Contact your Career Coach!
Fill in the form to apply for the job.