Why people LOVE working for this company!
Come join us, share knowledge on each season’s scratch cuisine, hand crafted cocktails, and provide guest with world class dining - taking them some place great!
Position Overview & Responsibilities
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified cooks and wait staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
Please consult with your Hospitality Recruiter for benefit details.
Career Coaches that help you for FREE
- 5+ years of hospitality related experience
- 3+ years of Restaurant Manager/ Leadership experience
- Current food handler’s card and other certification as required by federal/state/local law
- Strong knowledge of food and beverage menu - including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and is able to communicate operational information - proven track record of increasing experience and responsibility-
- Comfortable using a computer, navigating Windows and Microsoft Office, Point of Sale System and Outlook Email
- High school diploma or GED
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Contact your Career Coach!