Why people LOVE working for this company!
- Opportunity to open and operate a HIGH VOLUME Bar/ Restaurant
- Housing allowance
- Vehicle PROVIDED
- NO TAX WITHHOLDING !!
- Work directly with and for the owner
- INPUT AND INFLUENCE THE PROJECT - DESIGN, OPERATIONS, etc
- Reopening of the longest running Bar/ club in the Bahamas (Huge following)
Position Overview & Responsibilities
Club manager responsibilities include maintaining the Club's revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, bars, dance floor and do check-ins with customers. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified cooks and wait staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure the club runs smoothly and customers have great experiences.
- No benefits, BUT salary offset available so you can pay for your insurances
- Proven work experience as a General Manager with high volume
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Contact your Career Coach!