Why people LOVE working for this company!
- Quality company. We are partner with Ford Motor Company (America’s 8th largest corporation)
- Fast Growing company. Plans to take the company public within 5 years
- Highly profitable. Average profit per store of $500,000-$1,000,000
- Dynamic work environment that encourages growth
Position Overview & Responsibilities
Our Client is searching for an Equity Operating Partner for its newest location in Cleveland, OH. Non-equity Partner candidates (non-investor) with strong restaurant and multi-unit backgrounds will be considered. Our Client offers a full-service operation featuring craft burgers and craft beers in a fun, vibrant, eclectic atmosphere.
Concept owners are looking for an experienced restaurant executive who has the knowledge, vision, drive and passion to grow the Cleveland store and market while serving as a leader within the company helping in taking this growing chain to the next level. The selected candidate his will be in an equity position upon investment, or can earn an equity stake commensurate with the growth of both unit and concept.
- Overall responsibility for the unit
- Yearly budget planning
- Full P&L responsibility for Unit
- Ensure compliance with all employment policies
- In charge of weekly management schedules/sales and labor planning
- Plans and performs weekly management reviews
- Oversees weekly inventories
- Oversees weekly and monthly budgets
- Weekly invoice processing
- Ensures that the cleanliness & safety for guests and employees
- Manages through “hands on” supervision of the restaurant
- Liaison with all store vendors
- Attends corporate meetings
- Benefits After 60-days
- Training is in Florida. 10 week training program
- Health Coverage negotiable with Salary
- Accountable, ethical, approachable leader
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to effectively delegate tasks to a team
- At least 5-years experience as a GM, MP, OP, or Multi-Unit manager in a full-service restaurant concept
- High School Diploma required, College Degree strongly preferred
- Computer and POS skills necessary - should be comfortable using Word and Excel
- Entrepreneurial spirit
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Contact your Career Coach!