You have your job interview scheduled – congratulations! Now it’s time to prepare and we’ve got you covered. What’s the most important part of the interview? The time you spend preparing for it.
- Research the company so you can go into your interview understand the requirements of the job and what you bring to table that would benefit their organization.
- For hospitality interviews – make sure you have visited the location and eaten in the restaurant.
- Think about examples that showcase your accomplishments and be prepared to tell stories.
- Practice! Actually practicing your answers out loud is a very effective way to prepare.
- Your recruiter will give you actual questions to be prepared for and will role play with you to ensure your success!