- About Us
- Find a Job
- Executive Search
|Position Name||Field Mechanics|
|Salary Range||$25 - $30|
|Client Overview||Our client is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rental, parts, and service. With locations across the United states, they pride themselves on being an equipment company run by equipment people. They leverage their national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, they continue.|
• A minimum 3-5 years of experience as a mechanic repairing and maintaining heavy construction equipment
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant driving experience
• Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
• Able to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
• Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
• Perform thorough and accurate annual inspections
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting various heavy equipment product lines
• Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• History of safe work habits
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Maintains a great attitude toward work
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Factory, vocational or mechanical training is a plus
• History of working with different forms of heavy equipment, specifically excavators, forklifts, compactors and other types of aerial and earth moving.How to work with a recruitment specialist EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill in the form to apply for the job.
Karen Horton has been amazing!She found me and helped me get my desired position. She’s pleasantly meticulous, hard working and very friendly which makes talking with her easy. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help.
NetraKaren Horton has been amazing!
David Kohlasch is a sure bet!David Kohlasch was instrumental in securing my recent placement as a sales manager. He set up interviews quickly, helped me with my resume, spent significant time with me discussing the position and answering all of my questions. I highly recommend his services!
Robyn DankDavid Kohlasch is a sure bet!
Thank you for helping me Bruce Leininger!To be honest, I couldn’t be happier having someone help navigate me in changing jobs because for one, that's a crazy thing sometimes. You know the current system your in and are comfortable, but you want something more that's why your looking for a new job no matter the reason. But having someone help you and give you advice for real life is even more valuable. Mr. Bruce Leininger has been the biggest helping hand I could have ever encountered, great person and businessman! I’d also call him a great friend through all of this process.
WilliamThank you for helping me Bruce Leininger!
Sally truly cares about your personal growth!When working with Sally Kennedy, you can tell she is very experienced and knowledgeable about the interview process and what employers are looking for. She kept me updated and had thorough communication throughout the whole process. She truly cares about your career and your own personal interest, and it shows in her work. Could not be more pleased!
Blake SchwierSally truly cares about your personal growth!
Let me just say Allison Sullivan was exceptional!Allison contacted me after locating my resume. She was very professional, kind and wonderful to deal with. She followed up with me numerous times to check in and make sure the interview process was going smooth. I got hired and even then, Allison made sure everything was moving along. If you need a recruiter, she is your person!
Dorothy SantiagoLet me just say Allison Sullivan was exceptional!