- About Us
- Find a Job
- Executive Search
|Position Name||Field Mechanics|
|Salary Range||$25 - $30|
|Client Overview||Our client is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rental, parts, and service. With locations across the United states, they pride themselves on being an equipment company run by equipment people. They leverage their national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, they continue.|
• A minimum 3-5 years of experience as a mechanic repairing and maintaining heavy construction equipment
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant driving experience
• Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
• Able to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
• Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
• Perform thorough and accurate annual inspections
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting various heavy equipment product lines
• Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• History of safe work habits
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Maintains a great attitude toward work
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Factory, vocational or mechanical training is a plus
• History of working with different forms of heavy equipment, specifically excavators, forklifts, compactors and other types of aerial and earth moving.4 Tips for Writing a Resume that will get you the interview EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill in the form to apply for the job.
Darryl Jackson makes you his priority!I would say that Darryl Jackson was very professional and helped me in all aspects of my job search. Darryl took my resume and made it more attractive and appealing, he was also very attentive to my needs and what my expectations were. What I feel was a key part of the success in our relationship was the constant communication on his part. Darryl makes it his business to know his client and always speaks to you in a positive manner. He tries to make you see the good aspects of each individual employer. In the future if I would need to seek other employment I truly believe I would look for his availability.
Luis CDarryl Jackson makes you his priority!
Thank you all for everything Bruce Leininger!Bruce Leininger is an exceptional and irreplaceable asset to Practice & Associates. Bruce took the time and really get to know me, my passions and personality. He understood my wants when it came to my career move . He took the time to talk to me and build a relationship with me. Bruce had a lot of patience and was always in communication with me in regards to different opportunities. I respected and appreciated his advice and input. I will always be grateful to Bruce, as he listened with all his heart. I will always remember what Bruce has done for my family and I and I will make sure that everyone I know who wants a career change only talks to Bruce!
Sami SimaanThank you all for everything Bruce Leininger!
The professionalism and care from Francisco Chevez was simply fantastic!He was so informative, prepped to give me the best help whether it was by phone or video call, it gave me the confidence and readiness to succeed in my interview and land the job I was looking for. He was in constant communication with me and the employer for the entire process, it truly felt like he cared for my needs the entire time and made sure they were met as well. I am beyond happy with Francisco Chevez and Patrice & Associates, they will be with you 100% during the process and even after to make sure everything is going well. Phenomenal job and thank you so much!
GerrieThe professionalism and care from Francisco Chevez was simply fantastic!
Chris Bovio has been helpful through and through.He was polite, professional, and fast acting. He listened to what I was looking for and was impactful in his decision making. His communication was open and offered a hand at anytime. He made the job seeking hunt 10x easier and made it a seamless process. I would recommend Chris and his services to anyone!
Jessica PritzChris Bovio has been helpful through and through.
I am so grateful for Sarah Straniero and her tenacity!I appreciate your help Sarah. You have been professional and helped me throughout this process. Thank you for helping me with the GM opportunity.
Andre FI am so grateful for Sarah Straniero and her tenacity!