- About Us
- Find a Job
- Executive Search
|Position Name||Field Mechanics|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Salary Range||$25 - $30|
|Client Overview||Our client is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rental, parts, and service. With locations across the United states, they pride themselves on being an equipment company run by equipment people. They leverage their national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, they continue.|
• A minimum 3-5 years of experience as a mechanic repairing and maintaining heavy construction equipment
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant driving experience
• Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
• Able to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
• Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
• Perform thorough and accurate annual inspections
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting various heavy equipment product lines
• Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• History of safe work habits
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Maintains a great attitude toward work
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Factory, vocational or mechanical training is a plus
• History of working with different forms of heavy equipment, specifically excavators, forklifts, compactors and other types of aerial and earth moving.15 Tips to get a job FAST EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill in the form to apply for the job.
I would like to take a moment to thank Sally Kennedy of Patrice & Associates for assisting me during my recent search for employment.Executive Recruiter, Sally Kennedy, was instrumental during this effort. This was the first time I have worked with a recruiter (other than the military) and Sally's professionalism and dedication showed me that I made the right choice. She took the time to understand my career goals and provided advice and guidance during the process which ultimately contributed to successfully matching me and my new employer.
Bravo Zulu to Sally and the team of Patrice and Associates!
Derrick GuzmanI would like to take a moment to thank Sally Kennedy of Patrice & Associates for assisting me during my recent search for employment.
John Gillen was so very helpful!He was quick to communicate with me and found me the perfect opportunity! He moved at just the right pace and prepped me for the unknown. Thank you John for all of your help!
Nathan HelferJohn Gillen was so very helpful!
Sally Kennedy is a Keeper!Sally Kennedy helped me polish my resume, prepared me for who I would be speaking with, as well as what they were looking for. We spoke several times through email and over the phone during an extended interview process with the company that I am now working with. All of her help and insights during this process are greatly appreciated.
James DiggsSally Kennedy is a Keeper!
Sally Kennedy knocked it out of the park!I was recently placed by Sally Kennedy, a member of the Patrice & Associates Executive Recruiting. I was contacted by Sally via social media and we set up a call soon after. She was very professional and helped me review and update my resume to present to the leadership team. I was selected soon after for an interview, which Sally helped ensure I was prepared and had all I needed to proceed with the interview process. Sally helped keep me focused during the process and was there for me like she was my agent, not a recruiter. It was Sally's initial paradigm that I would be a good fit and was she right!! After 3 interviews I was offered a position and I couldn't have done it without Sally. Sally followed up until the offer letter was signed! Looking for the right opportunity can be tough especially when working full time but Sally made this process much easier!
Joseph MeadSally Kennedy knocked it out of the park!
I would love to thank Chuck Helden!He made the applicant process so easy! He also made me feel confident in the position I was offered and accepted! So thankful that he was a part of my journey into this management partnership.
Again, thank you and it was a pleasure working with you!
Cheers, Manny RodriguezI would love to thank Chuck Helden!