Why the Hospitality Industry?
Find out More…
Schedule a Webinar.
With naturally high turn-over and many recession-proof sectors, the hospitality industry is one area where good management level recruiting will always be in high demand:
- The hospitality industry is constantly growing and demanding new talent
- The restaurant industry currently exceeds $475 billion in sales
- The restaurant industry employs an estimated 12.2 million people, making it the nation’s largest employer outside of government
- The number of foodservice managers is projected to increase 11% from 2005 to 2015
- The restaurant industry has a high turnover ratio of over 35%, creating constant recruiting opportunities