Finding Your Passion, Purpose, and Power in Your Career Transition
January 16th @ 3:00 am EST (12:00 pm PST, 1:00 pm MST, 2:00 pm CST)
One of the great discoveries you make in life is the answer to the question, “Who am I?” One of the deepest needs of human existence is to know that our lives count for something; that our gifts and talents are being used to make a difference. Since work is so much a part of our lives, we want it to be meaningful.
Are you eager to live the life you deserve yet just don’t know where to start? Do you want to feel passion for life and use it towards your life purpose?
It’s time to stop yearning for an extraordinary life, and start living your passion, purpose and power. Stop trying to survive your day to day life and learn to direct your steps with new energy and optimism as you head into the future “you” get to choose. Being in a career transition is a perfect time to explore what’s possible for you.
See if any of these sound familiar to you:
- Have you ever had the feeling that your life is wasting away?
- Are you worried about your future stability?
- Is it too late to choose what you want to be when you grow up?
- Do you have a definite direction, or do you feel like you are drifting through life?
Come learn how to find your purpose. You will get inspired to powerfully move forward.
- Learn how to be captain of your own ship
- Learn how to instantly build your self-confidence
- Learn the essentials needed shift your emotions empowering you toward your future
- Learn how to accelerate your success and how to stay on your path
- Learn how to eliminate unwanted habits and behaviors that are holding you back
- Learn what relationships are necessary to drive you forward
When people establish a connection between what they do and a larger effort to change the world for the better, their work becomes an act of passion. The ultimate value you bring to the world. Join us to discover your unique contribution and gain access to all the resources within you to fulfill your passion, purpose, and power. It will be powerful, energizing, inspiring, and fun!
Motivation is Critical to Your Success
January 16th @ 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am PST, 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST)
Staying motivated and positive can make or break your job search efforts. During this session we will discuss the following:
• How to overcome objections
• What it takes to stay motivated and positive
• The importance of your “WHY”
*To register, login to our Career Portal at www.patricecareerhelp.com and click on the WEBINAR Tab. Then click on the Event and register by clicking the Webinar registration link for each event listed.